La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel

La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel

Buy From Amazon

Category: Sun Care

Sub Category: After Sun

Brand: La Lune Naturals

This Aloe Vera Gel is 100% made out of natural Aloe Vera which is planted in farms. This has the following uses:

  • You have a natural replacement to harsh chemicals and harmful drugs to calm your acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
  • Rejuvenate and nourishes the skin.
  • It helps you to get rid of wrinkles and also solves the issues like insects bite, scratches and any other bugs bite.
  • It helps you to repair the damaged and dry skin of the body and also act as a conditioner to your hair.
  • Contains 99.75% of natural ingredient and remaining 0.25% which consist of preservatives to preserve the gel.
  • This gel is thinner because no harsh chemical is added upon.

Benefits Of The Product

  • Heals sunburn, eczema and acne
  • Reduces wrinkles, abrasions and razor burn
  • Cures insect bites, and scratches
  • Acts as a nourishing hair gel

Suitable Skin Type

Safe for All skin types

More Information Of The Product

Brand Name La Lune Naturals
Size Of The Product 12 oz
Ingredients Used In The Product

USDA Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis, Citric Acid (preservative), Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum and Organic Aloe Vera.

Write Your Review
Rating: