This gel is rich in vitamin, minerals, proteins and enzymes which help you in nourishing the skin and gives you a glossy hair. It pacifies the skin and helps to fix issues like sunburns or any other burns and removes chapped and annoying in skin.
- Increases the production of collagen and flexibility in the skin.
- You have a natural replacement to harsh chemicals and harmful drugs to calm your acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- The presence of aloe's natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral helps to repair your damaged skin.
- Rejuvenate and nourishes the skin.
- It can be used on your face, body and also for your hair.
- It does not contain any gluten, cruelty, color, fragrance, aloin and paraben
Benefits Of The Product
- Soothes and calms sunburns
- Has anti inflammation property
- Provides moisturization to the skin
- Reduces dandruff problems
Product Usage Details
- Apply on day and evenings in your face and body.
- Density of the gel is less based on the quantity of the plant used.
- Apply it whenever needed.
- You can also proceed with your regular moisturizer or lotions.
- Use to pacify your sun burns and repair your damaged skin.
- As per in the usage in hair use it as a conditioner to get rid of dandruff and also act as a hairstyling gel.
Suitable Skin Type
Safe for All skin types
More Information Of The Product
|Size Of The Product
||12 fl oz
|Ingredients Used In The Product
Organic Aloe Vera juice--99.75% Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture/USDA National Organic Program (NOP); Remaining 0.25% includes: Xanthan (plant-based thickener), Potassium sorbate (food-grade preservative), Ascorbic acid (food-grade preservative), Citric acid (food-grade pH stabilizer). ALL INGREDIENTS DISCLOSED, NOTHING HIDDEN. THIS PRODUCT IS 100% FOOD-GRADE.